“I have just completed this 21 Day detox called Restart, and I have to tell you that it has changed my life. I have learned so many valuable things about nutrition and how to heal my body. I had lab work this week and my doctor was shocked at how ALL of my numbers have improved. By eliminating processed foods, sugar and dairy from my diet I am sleeping better, have more energy and clearer thinking. This is a life changer and I would recommend attending Ashley Haselton’s Restart class”. - Melissa D
The RESTART® Program is a five week class led by Ashley Haselton, a certified Nutritional Therapy Consultant. It combines the simple elements of an up-to-date nutrition education, a guided 3-week sugar detox (aka Real Food Challenge), with small group support into a powerful way to kickstart a new healthy lifestyle. It’s truly an empowering combination!
This program is designed to help guide you to find your own motivation and commitment to promote the changes you are willing and ready to make. The most successful outcomes occur when we feel heard and understood, are involved in the process, guided to where we want to go, and feel supported. This program teaches you how to be gentle with yourself as you explore a new way of being. The program offers stress management techniques and mindfulness practices. We take care of the WHOLE body!
When we make informed choices, we become empowered. When we feel empowered and feel we have a say so in our health - we make lasting changes.
- Week 1: How to prepare for your REAL FOOD sugar detox
- Week 2: Your digestive check-in
- Week 3: What sugar really does in your body
- Week 4: The truth about FATS
- Week 5: How to move forward and celebrate your success!
The simple yet powerful nutrition education in RESTART® emphasizes only REAL FOOD. There are no pills, powders, or pre-packaged foods to buy. It is not a promise of a quick fix. It is not a weight loss or “diet” plan. Participants do not have to read a book to figure it out by themselves and perfection is not required! RESTART® provides small group support from the Instructor and peers who are all participating at the same time.
It is a personal journey of self-discovery with take-away tools that can be used for a healthier lifetime.
In Person Dates:
- Wednesday, May 8th; 5:30-7:15pm
- Wednesday, May 15th; 5:30-7:15pm
- Wednesday, May 22nd; 5:30-7:15pm
- Wednesday, May 29th; 5:30-7:15pm
- Wednesday, June 5th; 5:30-7:15pm
There are only 10 spots available
- Pricing: $225 - cookbook, weekly in person meetings, all materials and weekly support included
- Start Date: Wednesday, May 8th
- Time: 5:30-7:15pm
- Location: Full Life Wellness Center - 156 Titan Drive, Florence, AL 35630
Or cash or check